I don't like to jump on bandwagons, but I've been interested by the increasing trend for
photographers to put their personalities out there for clients to see. I love to connect with my subjects on a more personal level, and I thought this would be a great way for prospective clients to get to know me. Now with my new website I am only putting a limited number of images in each gallery so this will allow me to also share more of my work with you. In the upcoming months, I'll be adding more content, sharing latest shoots and just generally writing down my thoughts. Thanks for taking an interest, and I'm sure you'll all be getting to know me and my photography just a little bit better in the months and years to come!Above is a photo I took yesterday with my Husband, Brad. He is not much for taking photos I think he is GORGEOUS but he is defiantly impatient and gets bored easy so I was very happy to get the 6 photos that I got and as you can see he's role was a difficult one. This was my favorite of the bunch.
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment