I am a stay at home mom in love with 2 boys, (my husband and 1yr old) photography, and cooking. I've had a rough past year adjusting to life with a baby, illness and deaths in the family, among many other things,with all this I knew I needed to find a way to releave myself and I've found that in cooking. Unfortunatly I am not a supermodel that looks like she's never had a baby a couple days after having their child and I am trying to dedicate myself to cooking off the weight! Enjoy my blog and share any comments you would like! I would love to hear from you.
I've been so busy lately that it seems I've put this blog on the back burner. So in the next few days or so I'm going to attempt to play catch up... Starting tonight!! Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment