I am a stay at home mom in love with 2 boys, (my husband and 1yr old) photography, and cooking. I've had a rough past year adjusting to life with a baby, illness and deaths in the family, among many other things,with all this I knew I needed to find a way to releave myself and I've found that in cooking. Unfortunatly I am not a supermodel that looks like she's never had a baby a couple days after having their child and I am trying to dedicate myself to cooking off the weight! Enjoy my blog and share any comments you would like! I would love to hear from you.
It's amazing to see children grow up threw photos I've taken photos of Sasha since she was 6 months old and it's amazing how she's changed. She is a such a cutie and full of smiles. Here are some of my favorites of her 2yr session.
No comments:
Post a Comment