Wow how the last year has flown by! Seems like just yesterday I was telling family I was going to have a baby, when in reality it was May '08. Now I'm sitting in the rocking chair in my little man's room just enjoying the moment. I'M A MOMMY!! I love it. Does that surprise anyone? I love kids and now I have my own to spoil!! Motherhood is defiantly more than I could have hoped for I find myself just looking down at him wondering how it's possible that I could have created something so prefect. It blows my mind.
Now you know I have photos to share.
Santa's Early Delivery....




A photo that will bring me to tears a few years from now... or days

I hope your holiday season was at least half as good as mine, if so it was FABULOUS!!
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! Just love it...yes, motherhood is so grand. I KNEW it would agree with you and you would LOVE it! Gage can't wait to see you again for photos!! Take care!! Sara Brinker
Wow, Leslie!! I have tears in MY eyes just realizing that is you and your own precious baby...
Celeste (Crickets)
Post a Comment